M y life began with a skeleton with a smile and bubbling eyes in my garden of dandelions. Everything else fell off the edge, a jigsaw puzzle piece cut in half. When young, I pressed against my mother’s breast, but youthful memories fell short. I tried at 8 to kiss my father, but he was a welder, fox hunter, coon hunter, and voyeuristic man. My young life was a mixture of black, white, dark dreams, and mellow yellow sun bright hopes. Rewind, sunshine was a stranger in dandelion fields, shadows in my eyes. I grabbed my injured legs leap forward into the future. I’m now a vitamin C boy it keeps me immured from catching colds or Covid-19. Everything now still leaks, in parts, but I press forward.
Image - woldcnews.com Send a 'please call back' to heaven I’m slowly slipping into Sheol that dreadful labyrinth is fast engulfing me. Armour of faith cast down..... no redemption in sight... ..my last hope a 'please call back' ...to heaven.
I am that seed that was denied the chance to grow. That cock early morning did not crow, the fifth wheel terminated without my will. I am the child you aborted that child you denied the warmth of your womb, tenderness of your breast that child you relegated to the tomb. But No! I refuse to rest, because am that child whose loss u didn't grieve. That child u denied the right to live. Am the child you obliterated, mercilessly annihilated, callously incinerated am the soul whose life you separated that child whose death you celebrated. A product of your reckless behaviour Juvenile delinquency, miss know it all. I am that sad soul u destroyed the abortion pill you employed. I am that being you erased, that life that can never be replaced. Dear mother am that child on your conscience. Your secret yes!, but your daily torment. Like a stain, my memory will ever be your daily pain. I am your mental anguish, disposed of me like rubbish you selfish being. I...
Comments
Have you read Longing by Mathew Arnold?