Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Hold My Thoughts by Selliville


Image - blackboxoffice.tumblr.com

I hold my thoughts to myself,
What use will it be for me to say what I think?
When you close your ears 
That you don’t hear what I say.
No, no you don’t close them,
 But you pretend not to hear,
You pretend that all I say don’t make no sense!
So I hold my thoughts.

I hold my thoughts to myself,
But one day, one day I will break down,
Cry? No not cry, no! I have cried enough.
But I will break down and talk.
Talk of all that you put me through
Talk of all that I blinded myself to
Well there I don’t blame you, that was a choice I made.
But for now I hold my thoughts.

I hold my thoughts to myself,
 You have too much pride trapped inside you.
Change, change they say is inevitable
But to expect change from you;
Is like expecting the sun to rise from the west.
Am I now voicing them? You be the judge.
Still I hold my thoughts.

No comments:

ShareThis