Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My World Of Art by Tecla Moyo

I'm tearing, I'm tearing
you have been taking my name in vain
Cursing my ambition
Oh Lord help, let the clouds smile and rain
         I've been lacking motivation
         Dying for inspiration
         To make a variation
I'm tired, I'm tired
It's sickening hearing the same words
When I'm unheard forming a labial
My reputation bound all over
Filled with serfdom. imprisoned and servitude
         I'm lacking motivation
         Dying for inspiration
         To make a variation
My feelings are hurt daily
My opportunities of achieving hidden somewhere
My happiness dug in deepest pits
Should it be me feeling all this?
Not at all, I have a stage to reach
It's only that 'I lack motivation'
                    Dying for inspiration
                    To make a variation
Should I cry, I'm unheard
Should I come or should I stay
For what reasons, I don't know
Sending gifts as bait on a hook

I have  realised greatnes behind art
Confused regard it as pleasure
Rare is their speech
Great their passion for silence
Art treasures greatness in pleasure.

No comments:

ShareThis