Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Pains of This World by Bubelo Mlilo

I lie down in this valley of tears,

Moaning over something I cannot change,

Just the thought of it makes me shiver.

It drums my head with so many emotions,

Anger, despair and hatred.

Every day, every night I lie down weak in my knees,

Trying to digest the knowledge I have received,

But I don’t understand, I am confused and lost in the mist of my angered thoughts.

But why do I care, why am I bothered by something I have no authority over.

When I visualize it my heart skips a beat,

But not out of love but out of rage.

I feel great pain for I am the only one undergoing such furry.

But who am I to judge you when you are having a good time?

Who am I to deprive you of your last chance at happiness?

No comments:

ShareThis